Saturday, December 12, 2009

Robotlegs + Flight + Union Platform

[kml_flashembed movie="http://dl.dropbox.com/u/132579/sites/pv3d.org/examples/flight/Main.swf" width=550 height=400/]

So, I was distracted from finishing my FDT theme generator by a discussion on the Robotlegs mailing list suggesting the possibility of merging Robotlegs with Flight. It sounded like an interesting challenge, so the above chat room is my initial attempt at it. Go ahead and click the "Connect" button to try it out!

The full source code is here:
http://github.com/johnlindquist/flight-demos/tree/master/FlightAndRobotLegsUnion/
(if you're not familiar with git, there's a download button on that page which will download all the source. It's an FDT project, so you'll have to fiddle with it a bit to get it set up in whatever environment you're using)

I'm considering making a beast of a tutorial (probably around a half hour) explaining how this all links together, but I have to finish my FDT Theme generator first!

Huge thanks to the Union Platform for providing the test chat service that doesn't require an API key!

No comments:

Post a Comment